11/30/10

Quick Update

BulkAmmo.com

In case you haven't heard of them, BulkAmmo.com is a St. Louis based company that sells, well, bulk ammo.  They seem to have great prices and they only offer what they actually have in stock at the time.  I'm mentioning them partly to enter a contest to win some 9mm, but also because they are a good resource if you are in the market.

I'm expecting to do regular posting tomorrow.  We'll talk about my hunting experience after Thanksgiving and medical concerns after TEOTWAWKI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.