2/18/11

Friday Fun Stuff Feb. 18, 2011

Survivalism Songs

It's been a cold, nasty winter so far.  I'm sure we'll get more between now and spring.  But today, it's Friday, and it got to 78 sunny degrees!  So let's have a little fun tonight.  Here are a few of my favorite songs that have something to do with survivalism.  Post some of your own favorites in the comments.  The more, the merrier!  Back to serious posts tomorrow...


It has to start with Bocephus




I'm guessing Warren Zevon is a fan of my blog




The 80's Stereotype Survivalist



TEOTWAWKI




Post some of your favorites!

Enjoy the weekend, and don't forget about the Thrifty Prepper Challenge!  Remember that the deadline has been extended to Feb. 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.