5/28/11

We Have A Winner

Bad Voo Doo Daddy

Congrats to Bad Voo Doo Daddy for winning the reader appreciation contest.  Check out his blog, The Retreat, and see what else he has to say.

BVDD - please email me your T-shirt size and address, and I'll get one of our brand new If It Hits The Fan T-shirts out to you.

Thanks for entering!


Memorial Day

Many of us will spend this weekend with family and friends, eating hot dogs and enjoying each others company.  Some will have to work this weekend.  No matter what you are doing, please take a moment to remember what Memorial Day is, and honor those men and women who have given their lives in the fight for freedom.

Semper Fi: LCpl. Troy Gregory, KIA Kuwait, 1991 and 2nd Lt. Almar Fitzgerald, KIA Iraq, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.