7/20/11

Great Customer Service

Pathfinder Store

At the risk of sounding like a late night infomercial guy pushing all things Pathfinder all the time, I have to tell you about the amazing customer service I just got from the Pathfinder store.  On Monday night I ordered the waterproof book, Survivability for the Common Man; back issues of Self Reliance Illustrated; 800 feet of various colored paracord; buckles; and a jig for making paracord bracelets.  My wife is starting to make them and we'll start selling them here soon.

Anyway, note that I ordered that stuff on Monday night.  Today is Wednesday, and when I got home from work, I found that the post office had delivered them today.  I don't know when I've gotten anything bought and shipped that fast.  If you buy anything from Dave's store, expect amazing service, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.