9/17/11

Saving Money

Military Discounts

I know that many readers are either in the military or are veterans like myself.  I recently found out that Lowe's and Home Depot offer pretty good discounts. Active and Reserve military and spouses get a 10% discount every day of the year.  Veterans get the 10% discount on the weekends of Memorial Day, July 4th and Veterans Day at both stores... plus Labor Day for some reason at Home Depot.

I'm going to save up some money for a couple projects I have planned for the winter, and make the purchases over Veterans Day weekend to save some dough.

This website has some of the details.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up!! I can save on those projects I have been putting off.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.