11/2/12

Monthly Task Reminders

It's Just Past The First Of The Month...

Have you:

Test run your generator?
Rotated you gasoline stores?
Tested your smoke and/or carbon monoxide detectors?
Checked your household and vehicle fire extinguishers?
Given your dog his heart worm pill and flea/tick treatment?
Changed your HVAC filters?
Test run all your small engine equipment?
Checked the tires, belts, hoses and filters on your vehicles?


Please Share Your Sandy Stories

I hope all of our readers who were in the path of Sandy made it through OK.  I'd love to hear from you and post your stories (anonymous if you wish), even if it is just to say that you were ready and avoided any major issues.  Please email me your stories here, and I'll put them all in to one post on Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.