2/10/13

Prepper Ponderings

Growhouse

I set up the growhouse tonight.  I was going to put it against a chainlink fence, but I think having it against the shop will give it more sunlight over the course of the day.  I can't put my black cinderblocks in the bottom because it is actually in my strawberry patch.  It will be an interesting comparisson to see the strawberry plants that spend the next few months under the shelter vs those exposed to the elements.  I put eyebolts in the rear of it and in the wall of the shop, then used zip ties to secure it.
 
 


New Promotional Partners

I'm excited to announce two new places to get If It Hits The Fan out to folks.  A new survival/preparedness aggregator site, Survival Pulse, will start showing our links.  It's a very useful site to see what is going on a huge variety of sites.  Also, the site, Before It's News is going to start carrying our RSS feed for their millions of readers.  Pretty cool if I do say so myself.


MREs

Our friends at Meal Kit Supply have a new batch of MREs for sale.  These were packed just last month, so they are super fresh and a great way to get as long a shelf life as possible.  A new menu item is Chicken Fajita.  I'm looking forward to giving them a try.  $129.99 for a case of 12 meals.


Crucial Survival Tip for Men

Fellas, if you don't take my advice on this, your life will be much worse off...  Valentines Day is right around the corner.  This coming Thursday is it!  Maybe your gal wants flowers or candy.  Maybe she wants a case of MREs or a new holster or knife.  Whatever it is, get it ahead of time.  Don't be the guy searching the CVS on the way home from work Thursday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.