4/20/17

Feeling better...

The flu really kicked my butt and I had no energy after work for about 2 and a half months.  I'm feeling better finally, and will be back on here regularly.  The day after tomorrow I do my presentation on the 10 C's of Survivability adapted for Search & Rescue at the Virginia State SAR Conference.  www.VASARCONF.com

I've added a separate 10 C's gear Amazon page with everything I talk about in the presentation.  I'm going to try and video the talk and get it up on the YouTube channel if all goes right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.