1/11/11

Complete Survivalist Jan. 11, 2011

Magazine Update

Yesterday I mentioned that I had not yet received my copy of Complete Survivalist Magazine.  Well, my mailman must have been done reading it finally, because it came today.  I have only skimmed it, but it looks GREAT!  The first issue is only 32 pages, but they are on tap to expand it as they go along.  The only complete article I've read was on the Free State New Hampshire movement, and I learned quite a bit about it.  The other articles include such varied topics as homeschooling, nuclear threats, and product and book reviews.  I'm glad I subscribed to this, and look forward to the next issue in two months. 


Weather Report

Our friends to the south and north are getting hammered by this storm with heavy snow.  Around here, we're getting freezing rain.  Hope it does not take down the power lines, but the generator is ready if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.