8/12/11

Good Stuff From TREXPO

Quick Review

Had a great time at TREXPO today.  It took right at 2 hours to get up there, and a little over three to get home. 

Col. Grossman gave a fantastic lecture, and I took a bunch of notes so I can share some highlights with you this weekend.  Reading between the lines, I think he is one of us.

Sig, S&W, Colt and Glock were there, along with a few manufacturers of the new style sniper rifles with modular stocks, barrels and other components.

Gerber, Spyderco and SOG knives were there.  I spoke a bit with the SOG VP of sales, and he gave me a Spirit to review for you.  It's a wicked looking knife, with a really cool feature to turn it into a spear.  I'll work with it this weekend and do a written and video review for you.

I picked up some samples of some small items and will do a Facebook fan contest this weekend as well.

A big thanks goes out to the guys from OM Tactical, who took me to lunch.  If you are in the market for some very high speed body armor or battle-ready medical kits, check them out.

TREXPO was quite a bit smaller than I remember it from back in the 90's, but still a very worthwhile show for cops, military and security contractors.

Check back Saturday and Sunday for my complete reports and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.