9/19/11

One For The Ladies

Women's Health Article

In yet another sign that prepping is going mainstream, this month's Women's Health magazine has an article entitled: "Flirting With Disaster."  It's less than two pages, with a sidebar of bullet point tips.  Now, I'd imagine that any lady reading If It Hits The Fan already is far advanced over what this article introduces, but it could be used as a great non-threatening way to introduce the subject to a grasshopper friend or relative.


Happy Birthday

I want to send birthday greetings and wishes to Dave "Pathfinder" Canterbury!  Through his teachings, Dave spreads the idea of passing on the tribal knowledge to the youth.  Kind of appropriate that today I took my nephew to his very first cub scout meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.