Dr. Sheldon Cooper Is A Prepper
My wife and I have recently stumbled across the show, The Big Bang Theory. Sure, I know it's been on for a number of years, but we hardly ever watch sitcoms and had never seen it.
If you haven't seen it, it's very funny, but of an "adult" nature. Definitely not family friendly. But to keep it relevant, empirical evidence suggests that Sheldon Cooper, one of the main characters, is a prepper.
Among his preps:
- 8 day supply of food and water in the bedroom closet
- crossbow in that same closet
- evacuation kit in that same closet
- emergency escape route map for the bedroom
- auxiliary evacuation kit because the living room emergency escape route map doesn't go through the bedroom
- when he wanted to leave town because of crime, he researched cities around the country based on population density and crime rates... he ended up moving to Bozeman, Montana - the heart of the American Redoubt
- he has a bug out bag
- among his favorite shows is the sci-fi, libertarian classic, Firefly
If you haven't seen The Big Bang Theory, and don't mind off color humor, check it out.