2/9/12

2 In A Row

More For The Resource Library

Tonight I've added the FEMA manual, "Are You Ready?" to the resource library.  "Are You Ready?" is truly an "all-hazards" crisis guide for the home.  It features information and suggestions related to a wide variety of potential disasters.  It offers guidance to the novice prepper, and because it's "from the government," many friends and family will see it as non-threatening and not "like that crazy 'Doomsday Prepper' show."  Although aimed at the novice, everyone should find something useful in the book.  I found the checklists to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.