3/10/12

Busy Day!

Photos Are Up

I just put pictures up on the If It Hits The Fan Facebook page of sprouts from a pepper seed and from a tomato seed.  Can't wait for all of them to be big healthy plants!


Organizing

I had to go into work this morning for a community violence meeting.  When I got back, I did some organizing in the shed and the garage tent.  I moved a shelf unit to the garage and carried all my gas cans out to it.  In the workshop side of the shed, I put in a different shelf unit (made out of 1/4 inch angle iron, 2'x4' and 6.5 feet tall with five shelves - very heavy!) moved all of my different oils, cleaning supplies, spray paint, chain saw supplies, some gardening stuff, and there is room for my propane tanks under it.  I moved out a cheap, 25 year old plastic shelf and some junk that had accumulated.  It made a huge difference in there and really expanded my working areas.  Organization makes life SO much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.