3/18/12

The Feds Study Preparedness

New Library Resource Document

While working on a paper for the class I'm taking, I found this 2007 document from the Citizen Corps of FEMA where they have looked at 50 different preparedness surveys around the country and kind of pulled all the information together.  I think that it is very interesting that so many people are somewhat prepared.  I think it is also kind of scary that so many of those people are only prepared a little bit.  Is it a false sense of security?  Visit the library resource page and take a look at it.  It's pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.