3/19/12

Something's Cooking

A Dutch Oven Cookbook

Dutch oven cooking is a very traditional method of one pot meals from the wild West chuckwagons to campgrounds of today.  It is also a great thing to learn if part of your SHTF planning involves cooking in a backyard fire if you lose power or gas.  I found a Dutch oven cookbook that is aimed at Scouts, but they are willing to share as long as the sharing is for the good of Scouting.  I've put it in the Library Resources, so if you know a Scout, print off a copy and give to him.  Some of the recipes in this thing sound delicious!  I'm looking forward to trying a few out this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.