4/5/12

Whispering Death

Testing Silenced .22s

I finally got video up on the YouTube channel comparing the Ruger .22/45 and the Walther P22, both with threaded barrels and using the Silencerco Sparrow .22 suppressor.  I'm writing up a full article on the comparisons and submitting it to a magazine.  I'll keep you updated.


Notice that I am wearing the custom sheath that Luke Swenson made for my trusty USMC KaBar. I'll get a full review of the sheath out soon after I get a little more dirt time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.