9/7/12

Another Event / Public Appearance

New Kent Preparedness Town Hall

If you are in the Richmond or Tidewater, Va. areas, on Sept. 19th at 6:30 p.m.,, Delegate Chris Peace is sponsoring a Preparedness Town Hall.  It will be at New Kent Fire Station #1 which is south of Exit 214 on I-64, just a little ways past the Colonial Downs horse racing track.

They plan to have speakers, vendors and door prizes.  I've been asked to set up a static display to help promote self-reliance and preparedness, as a compliment to the local emergency management efforts.

I hope to see you there!


Self Reliance Expo - Hickory, NC

I hope you can make it to the Self Reliance Expo in Hickory next Friday and Saturday (14th and 15th) for some great vendors and speakers including Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast and William Forstchen, author of the new classic, One Second After.  I'm speaking at 3:30 on Saturday on "Preparing Your Child For School Emergencies."

I hope to see you there!  For ticket information, you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.