9/3/12

Monthly Task Reminders

It's Just Past The First Of The Month...
Have you:

Test run your generator?
Rotated you gasoline stores?
Tested your smoke and/or carbon monoxide detectors?
Checked your household and vehicle fire extinguishers?
Given your dog his heart worm pill and flea/tick treatment?
Changed your HVAC filters?
Test run all your small engine equipment?
Checked the tires, belts, hoses and filters on your vehicles?

I like to get this reminder list out on the first, but we had a wedding in the family this weekend.  Congratulations to Maranda and Jason on their marriage!


Join Me In Hickory, NC for The Self Reliance Expo on Sept. 14th and 15th!

I'm part of a great group of presenters, and I'll be speaking on "Preparing Your Children for School Emergencies" at 3:30 on the 15th.  I hope to meet lots of readers!  For ticket information, please visit the Self Reliance Expo website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.