9/17/12

Self Reliance Expo Wrap Up

I Almost Forgot...

It was fantastic getting to meet Nurse Amy of Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy.  They are doing some amazing work teaching folks how to prepare for medical emergencies after SHTF.  Although I didn't get the chance to take it, they did a class teaching suturing on pigs feet that looked amazing.  They are super nice and a class act.  My wife could not stop thinking about Nurse Amy's suggestion of raw honey and cayenne pepper as an topical wound treatment (and also as a consumable for bacterial and viral infections).


Here's a picture of me with Jack Spirko


Here's a picture of me in the Atlas Survival Shelter


And here's me with Jeff "The Berkey Guy" Gleason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.