11/5/12

Election Eve

What's Going To Happen?

I don't know who is going to win.  I don't even know if it is going to be close or a blowout.  I do know that the next four years are going to suck and be very difficult no matter if Obama or Romney wins.  Both have a history of supporting gun control.  Both have pushed socialized medicine.  Obama is against people being prepared and not dependent upon the government.  His Dept. of Homeland Security has deemed preppers to be indicators for possible terrorist activity.  Romney is a Mormon, and you'd think that he would support self reliance, but I've never heard him mention it.

Some say that a vote for anyone except Romney is a vote for Obama.  Others say voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.  I can certainly understand why a person would vote for Romney, even if they don't like him and don't agree with much of what he stands for.  I can't bring myself to vote for Romney.  I will vote for Gov. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate.  He won't win, but I agree with the vast majority of what he stands for.  With the other two, I just don't agree with their positions.

Whomever you vote for, I hope you vote for the candidate that you truly agree with.  No matter who wins, we are in for tough times and it will be good to be a prepper. 

Kill that debt, fill that pantry, and get those off paper guns in the safe.

As we move into Wednesday, stay alert to any violence or disorder in your area.  There is a good chance that things will get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.