1/18/11

A Book & Some Bad Things Jan. 18, 2011

Written In Time

Today I picked up the latest novel from Jerry and Sharon Ahern, Written In Time.  If you don't know who Jerry Ahern is, you've missed some good reading!  Jerry is not only a prolific gun and knife magazine writer, he is the author of The Survivalist series of TEOTWAWKI novels.  I began reading that series as a young teen in the early 80's and they really helped form my early thinking about survivalism and preparedness. 

In fact, Jerry Ahern and his writing is the reason I frequently carry a Sting 1A in the small of my back.
I'm really looking forward to reading this book, and I'll put out a full review when I am done.


Bad Things

Baby Doc back in Haiti.  Coups and rioting in Tunisia.  Floods in Australia.  Chinese stealth bombers.  Predictions of massive food shortages.  Inflation.  $3 gas.  "It" is hitting the fan for folks all over the world right now.  We have the opportunity now to prepare for our families.  I'm working toward it every day.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.