3/7/12

TEOTWAWKI Comedy!

Humpday Humor

I heard this comedian on the radio yesterday.  His name is Aaron Aryanpur and had this hilarious bit about needing a wife who was ready for SHTF.


He performs in Texas mostly, but is an up and comer on the national comedy scene, and I think we'll be hearing some good , funny stuff from him for a long time to come.  You can also check him out at his website here.

I don't know about all of his stuff, but this bit is clean and family friendly.  Check him out, and if you like his stuff on YouTube, leave him a comment and let him know you heard about him here at If It Hits The Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.