9/29/12

A Perfect Day... For Terror

Glenn Beck Reports on Jihad in America, with Schools as a Target

Five years ago, on his CNN show, Glenn Beck did a multi-day series on what he called "The Perfect Day," which detailed the ways that radical Islamists could be planning on targeting US schools.  I mentioned this series in my interview last week on The Survival Podcast, and wanted to gather the videos in one place to make it easy for everyone to view.  These are five years old, but certainly not out of date.  One thing we have learned about terrorists is that they have incredible patience, waiting as long as they need to get it right.  And they only need to get it right once.













Thanks to 1001Phoenix for putting all the videos up in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.