11/11/12

Happy Birthday, Marines!

237 Years of Honor and Glory

I'm late getting this out tonight because I went to my old Marine Corps unit's annual reunion.  I just want to wish all my fellow Marines a happy birthday, and lift a toast to all Marines past and present, with a special honor to those who are in harm's way and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

I'll do a bigger post later on Sunday with a report on my trip to the Richmond gun show on Saturday and my annual Veterans' Day tribute.

Semper Fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I do ask that you keep the language clean. I reserve the right to moderate comments and will delete any that violate the principles of respectful discourse or that are spam. I will not delete your comment for simply disagreeing with me.